Answers to most frequently asked questions.
1. Where will my book(s) be listed? A: Books will be listed on our website, Amazon, Kindle and other sites. It is our intention to get you the most exposure as we can through our growing network. We also release your print book through Ingram.
2. What services do you provide the author? A: We help authors who want to get their book into the market. We work with professionals to bring your MS up to standard publishing formats. Our service includes: Formatting; Editing/Ghost-writing; Cover Design/Art work; ISBN Assignment. Once your book is ready for publication, we release your book as Ebook, Paperback, and for some titles, Hardcover, and AudioBook.
3. Marketing. A: While we provide marketing services, we do require you to spend as much time in being proactive in the promo of your book. our service includes mass book distribution through Ingram, virtual book tours, book review, targeted Facebook advertising and more.
4. What formats will my book be available in? A: Your novel will be available as E-Book and POD (Print On Demand)
5. I have been accepted by ASJ Publishing. How soon will my book be available for purchase? A: Once we have your completed MS, your book is sent to one of our editors. From the time of your MS to being accepted to the time of being published, can be a process of up to 6 to 9 months.
6. I have an idea for a story. Can I still submit? A: We are not accepting “ideas” for stories. You need to have your MS completed, or near completion.
7. Book Fairs A: At present, our focus is 1 book fair a year.
8. Publishing Period A: We publish titles from February through to end of August each year.
ASJ Publishing has an exclusive agreement with Chengdu Rightol Media in Chengdu, China to represent our authors in the Chinese market. For all enquiries regarding Chinese rights, please contact us.