Job Openings will be posted here when positions become available. Check back often to keep up to date with employment and internships opportunities.
Social Media Manager:
We are looking for someone to assist with our social media accounts. Your role will be to keep our content engaging and increase our market presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. The role of the social media intern includes:
- Outreach to bloggers/influencers on social media to ask them to share our campaigns
- Researching and collating engaging content, writing posts for Facebook, Twitter
- Uploading videos, adding annotations and optimising our YouTube channel
Payment: This is an unpaid Internship at no more than 5 to 10 hours a week.
Qualifications: Currently studying or recently completed Communications/Media/Digital Marketing degree highly desirable
How To Apply: Applicants are invited to apply by sending current CV and Cover Letter to us at: HR@asjpublishing.com. Subject Line: SM Internship.
Manuscript Assessor/Proofreader Intern:
An exciting opportunity exists for a post graduate or undergraduate student in writing or editing to be part of our Team.
This role is casual as an “on need” basis and will suit an aspiring editor/writer with a background with the following skills:
- Creative thinking and exceptional English writing skills
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Excellent eye for detail
This role will be unpaid internship to start, at no more than 10 hours a week. Prefer candidates who are in Melbourne, currently studying in related field, and have a real passion for books.
How To Apply: Applicants are invited to apply by sending current CV and Cover Letter to us at: HR@asjpublishing.com. Subject Line: Proofreader Internship.
Public Relations Intern:
An opportunity exists for an PR Intern to join our team. This is a 6 month contract, 10 hours per week.
- Assist in executing PR/Marketing strategies
- Liaising with the media and writing press releases
- Monitoring social and digital media channels
- Developing our brand
To be eligible for the opportunity you will have the following skills/background:
- Enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills a must
- Capable of working independently when required
- Knowledge of email marketing and online businesses an advantage
- Strong social media knowledge across Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube
This internship would suit those studying public relations and/or marketing. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Prefer candidates in Melbourne.
Payment: This is an unpaid Internship at no more than 10 hours a week.
Qualifications: Currently studying or recently completed Communications/Media/Digital Marketing degree highly desirable.
How To Apply: Applicants are invited to apply by sending current CV and Cover Letter to us at: HR@asjpublishing.com. Subject Line: PR Internship.